I don’t know if I’m inspiring or just plain perspiring, but the rules are to list 7 things about yourself so I’ll play along…
1. I’m guilty of not always (read: never) washing my fruits and vegetables especially my dozen apples from Costco, but the other day I chopped up a head of romaine for a salad and saw this:
And I found a third bug after that! Thanks, Trader Joes, thanks so much; good thing I didn’t go vegetarian with all that bug meat going on.
But honestly, this probably won’t scare me into washing my greens anymore. I’m gross.
2. We eat all our meals on Kate Spade china; I don’t know why since we’re pretty much dirty hobo bums around here. But we don’t even own other plates or bowls. When I was picking out our wedding registry I thought, Why not use the good stuff more than once a year?
So we do.
The way I figure, if it breaks, buy another one. If you can’t, don’t buy it in the first place. Life’s too short to let the good stuff gather dust.
3. Granted, I wasn’t so chillax when the husband broke two of my Tiffany champagne flutes, the only two pieces of kitchenware that we’ve (read: HE) broke in the past six years.
4. Granted, he wasn’t so chill when I dropped two (read: TWO) brand new Costco-sized jars of marinara on our white marble floor. yep, that happened. yep, there were tears. and screaming.
5. Speaking of champagne, I’ve always liked the Costco Connection magazine because I love all things Costco, but when I saw the newest issue with an article on bubbly, I knew it was time for me to put a ring on it with the big C. (The ring will be bought from Costco, obviously.)
Just a little light night reading on the nightstand.
6. I LOVE COSTCO.
Our 6 carts full last summer…
7. Speaking of magazines, if people were magazines this would be my dad and I hanging out on the couch watching TV:
I have no idea why I get National Fisherman delivered to my house.
I pass the award and 7 random things to the first person who comments whose name starts with a “Q”. Or anyone with a name. Hey, it’s Monday morning, I’m only on my second cup of coffee and that’s the best I got. deal.